Vista View Mood and Memory Care
A Quality Residential Facility
Vista View Mood and Memory Care is a secured residential facility that specializes in caring for those with mood and memory diagnoses. Our trained, dedicated staff work hard to ensure that each resident is comfortable, healthy and happy.
We are focused on providing high-quality services and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet and exceed your expectations.
Our residents enjoy:
- All private bedrooms with individual climate controls and private 1/2 bath
- A stimulating environment specifically designed for individuals with mood and memory care issues
- A small, home-like care setting where residents are guaranteed to have rights in a peaceful environment
- Skilled care staff trained in redirection, validation, and effective communication
- An activities calendar tailored to the individual needs of our residents
- Peace of mind with a state-of-the-art security system
- Caring staff members that treat each and every resident with dignity and respect
- Beautiful grounds for outdoor activities and walks in the secured garden
These extra special amenities are included in the cost of room and board:
- A mobile massage therapist who provides services twice weekly
- A professional activities director specializing in individualized elder care needs
- An in-house beauty services room
We also have several contracted services available for your loved one's needs, including:
- Mobile dental care provided by a dentist or dental hygienist
- Beauty services from a cosmetologist with professional services for hair, manicures and pedicures
- R.N. contracted services for diabetic foot care, which may save a trip to the podiatrist
- These professionals contract privately with the resident's family
Please let us know if you would like more information about these services. Visit our "Contact Us" page, or call (541) 664-2133 to schedule a tour.
With a staff of highly qualified individuals caring for your loved ones,
we're sure you'll be happy working with us.
Look around our website and
if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you soon!